Save Energy. Save Money
It is no surprise that in a time where the economy is inflated and prices of commodities are increasing like wild fire everyone is forever on the lookout for cutting cost. While it isn’t possible to bring down the cost of the goods, it sure is possible to make the best of what we already have. From cars to heating water to the kitchen, there’s a way to cut costs everywhere. So let’s get or #moneyshit together and bring about the little changes.
- The kitchen uses up the maximum energy but it’s also the place where we can save up the most using simple hacks and making minute changes. Keeping the freezer full helps save energy as an empty compartment uses more energy. Switching to a smaller pan can help save fuel to a great extent as it heats up faster.
- washing machines take up maximum electricity to heat up water. Washing the clothes at a water temperature of 30-40 degrees can help reduce the electric bill.
- Increasing the temperature of the air conditioner by 2 degrees can help conserve energy.
- Switching off appliances instead of putting them on standby mode saves thousands of rupees.
- Opting for energy efficient appliances can save up to 40% of the energy consumption. Gorilla fans instead of a regular fan helps shave thousands off the electricity bill; so does replacing the regular bulbs for LED ones.
- Something as simple as regular maintained of your vehicle helps increase the mileage of your vehicle thus making it fuel efficient. Keeping the vehicle well oiled also helps making it fuel efficient.
Besides these simple day today changes, on a larger scale things can be changed as well. Companies are developing energy and fuel efficient appliances that can be switched from regular products in the near future. Atomberg technologies have worked towards developing fans that are efficient and cheap because #moneymatters and so does the environment.