10 Ways To Save Energy At Home
Here are the various ways in which you can do some #EnergySavings:
- In winter, use thick heavy curtains to cover the windows and doors to keep the in-house temperature warm naturally instead of having to use electrical heaters.
- Do not keep your laptops or computers on stand-by mode. Shut them instead.
- Replace the #lights with low energy LED lights.
- Use a microwave instead of an oven. They save up to 50% of the #energy.
- Have an hour of darkness every day. Don’t use any form of energy for 60 minutes. Be it the electricity or the water supply, just give it a rest. You’ll be surprised by the amount of energy and money one can save in just an hour.
- Make sure all the leaking taps are fixed because gallons of water can be wasted drop by drop in about a month!
- Carpool with your friends and family members if your destinations are close by. And some gossip on the go will harm nobody.
- Use #EnergyEfficient home appliances such as the Low Wattage Gorilla Fan which save up to 65% of the electricity and money.
- Use dishwashers on eco-mode instead of having a running tap to wash utensils every day. Dishwashers use less amount of water to clean a large amount of utensils in a short span of time.
- Recycle batteries instead of buying new ones and throwing away the used ones.
These small #changes in our daily habits will lead to a big one and will not only benefit our society but the whole world.
- How to Cool a Room with Fan
Cooling a Room: A fan is essential for our house. The essentials in a house are many whiles, fan forms a necessary requirement. The cool breeze from a fan makes a person feel better and also there is freshness in and around the room. Ventilation is prime to keep the room airy and cool. When […]
- Modern and Contemporary Ceiling Fan
Modern Fans: Modern fans are based on the systematic design module for modern culture. This brings us to a way of designing the fans in a modern way. The modern fan concept is made to be available as a wholesale market as it sees the growth of sales. This is a new way of coming […]
- Tower Fan vs Normal Fan
Tower Fan: The tower fans as we know are an updated version of a fan in general. As in the picture they are a tower like. Also, we follow some standards for size and shapes. Tower fans are been specially designed for interior design enthusiasts. The orientation of placing such a fan in the […]
- Designer Ceiling Fan
Types of Designer Fans: Designs for fans are based on standards, these go well with the study required to emulate more brands. When seeing a designer fan we get to see that there is an understanding of the style. Also, the best in class designed designer fans standard, are brought together for different designs. The […]