8 Energy Conservation Hacks
Here are some of the hacks by which you can save energy:
- Running your air conditioning at 24 degree celsius saves about 6% of the energy and money which is definitely a better option if you keep it on for long hours.
- Having pretty plants in the house is not just for decoration. When placed strategically, they can help in saving up to INR 600 bucks yearly.
- On an average, 20 percent of the heated or cooled air escapes through the home duct system.
- Keeping lamps or TV sets near the air conditioner causes the conditioner to use more energy than usual. Keeping them at a distant from the A.C is a better option.
- Use low wattage Gorilla fans to save up to 65 percent of the energy and money.
- Use microwaves and toasters instead of ovens to conserve energy and save money.
- Unplug and shut down your laptops and PCs instead of leaving them on a standby mode. Believe it or not, a lot of power is consumed when appliances are plugged in for no reason.
- Heating water at home using geysers and electric rods consume a lot of power. Keeping them on the warm setting and low temperature saves some amount of energy.
These miniature steps to save energy will make a big difference altogether.
- How to Cool a Room with Fan
Cooling a Room: A fan is essential for our house. The essentials in a house are many whiles, fan forms a necessary requirement. The cool breeze from a fan makes a person feel better and also there is freshness in and around the room. Ventilation is prime to keep the room airy and cool. When […]
- Modern and Contemporary Ceiling Fan
Modern Fans: Modern fans are based on the systematic design module for modern culture. This brings us to a way of designing the fans in a modern way. The modern fan concept is made to be available as a wholesale market as it sees the growth of sales. This is a new way of coming […]
- Tower Fan vs Normal Fan
Tower Fan: The tower fans as we know are an updated version of a fan in general. As in the picture they are a tower like. Also, we follow some standards for size and shapes. Tower fans are been specially designed for interior design enthusiasts. The orientation of placing such a fan in the […]
- Designer Ceiling Fan
Types of Designer Fans: Designs for fans are based on standards, these go well with the study required to emulate more brands. When seeing a designer fan we get to see that there is an understanding of the style. Also, the best in class designed designer fans standard, are brought together for different designs. The […]