Energy Efficient Lights That Should Be Preferred

 In Blog
Did you know that 60 percent of your energy bill constitutes of the power you use in house lighting. This is why using energy saving lights can save a lot on your energy bill. Light technologies have evolved from inefficient tubelights to energy saving LEDs over the past few years.

  • Incandescent bulbs and tubelights
  • The little yellow bulbs which are available in 40W, 60W and 100W are pretty inefficient. 90% of the energy consumed is lost as heat and only the rest 10% is converted into light. These bulbs are definitely cheap but many countries have stopped producing them because of their inefficiency. Tubelights on the other hand are inefficient too but not as inefficient as yellow bulbs. T5 tubelights with electronic ballast are the best fluorescent tubelight available in the market.

  • CFLs
  • CFL is basically a variant of tubelights but they act as a point source of light instead of having a line source like tubelights do. This is the main reason why people think that CFLs produce less light as compared to tubelights even at the same voltage. CFLs are a little more expensive than tubelights but completely worth it as they pay you back in terms of energy savings.

  • LEDs
  • LEDs are the most efficient lighting option we have presently. They last for about 10-20 years without any degrade in their level of performance. LEDs are more expensive than all the other options we have but will pay you back within 2 years. The only issue with these is that their coverage depends on the type of reflectors used in the bulb.

Save 65% Of Your Bill!
Buy #GorillaFan
 

bn

Apart from energy efficient light bulbs, switching to the use of low wattage Gorilla fans can save up to 65 percent of the energy and money. We need to adapt to the use of such appliances to save energy which is very crucial at the moment.

Recent Posts
  • How to Cool a Room with Fan

    Cooling a Room: A fan is essential for our house. The essentials in a house are many whiles, fan forms a necessary requirement. The cool breeze from a fan makes a person feel better and also there is freshness in and around the room. Ventilation is prime to keep the room airy and cool. When […]

  • Modern and Contemporary Ceiling Fan

    Modern Fans: Modern fans are based on the systematic design module for modern culture. This brings us to a way of designing the fans in a modern way. The modern fan concept is made to be available as a wholesale market as it sees the growth of sales. This is a new way of coming […]

  • Tower Fan vs Normal Fan

      Tower Fan: The tower fans as we know are an updated version of a fan in general. As in the picture they are a tower like. Also, we follow some standards for size and shapes. Tower fans are been specially designed for interior design enthusiasts. The orientation of placing such a fan in the […]

  • Designer Ceiling Fan

    Types of Designer Fans: Designs for fans are based on standards, these go well with the study required to emulate more brands. When seeing a designer fan we get to see that there is an understanding of the style. Also, the best in class designed designer fans standard, are brought together for different designs. The […]

0