Very simply, sweep size is the size of the blades.
What's important is knowing the length of the fan blade from one tip to another.
You need to match the blade length with the size of the room you plan to install your fan in.
|GOOD FOR||RECOMMENDED BLADE SIZE (INCHES)||ROOM SIZE (SQ. FT.)|
|Kitchens, Dining Rooms,
|600mm or 900mm||< 30|
|Bedrooms, Family Rooms,
|Large Bedrooms, Family Rooms,
|1400mm||More than 120|
The rod is what connects your fan to the ceiling
What you need to keep in mind is the distance between the ceiling and the floor in the room you plan to install the fan.
It's simple if you have a room with higher ceiling, the the rod can be slightly longer, and vice versa for a shorter room.
|CEILING HEIGHT (FEET)||SIZE OF DOWN ROD|
Very simply, it's the amount of air a ceiling fan moves. The aim is to move as much air as possible so your home feels beautifully breezy. There are several factors that influence airflow efficiency: the size of the motor and the way the blade is made.
To measure fans, we use CMM (cubic meters per minute). Keep in mind that 205-230 CMM is good air delivery.Remenber that when it comes to CMM, higher is better. A higher CMM means more airflow.
REVOLUTIONARY BLDC TECHNOLOGY
Meet India's most energy-efficient motor
Why BLDC motor-powered Atomberg fans are the future
- Super-Efficient: consumes only 28W of energy, almost 1/3rd of an induction motor
- Runs 3 times longer on an inverter battery
- Noiseless operation
- Intelligent electronics & AtomSENSE algorithm
- Smart Remote control
- No heating: ensures longer motor life
- Consistent output even with fluctuating input voltage
Forget the outdated induction motor
Here's why you need to replace your
- Extremely inefficient: Consumes 75-80W of energy with enormous heating losses
- Humming noise
- Failures in bearing and copper windings
- Non-consistent output
- Dependency on external capacitor and regulator: This results in associated losses and costs
- Zero flexibility: in terms of design, material selection and size
- No compatibility with IoT: plain mechanical devices
- No scope for innovation
"OKAY, NOW CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT ALL
YOUR FAN MODELS, AND TELL ME THE DIFFERENCES
AS SIMPLY AS POSSIBLE?
(~65% Energy Savings)
|Smart Remote Control||Dust Resistant Coating||Regulator Compatible||Smart App Controlled
and Alexa / Google