Features of Ceiling Fan
When you purchase a ceiling fan there are various features to look for, few of them are listed here:
1. Blade Size: The size of the blades is dependent on the area of the room that needs to be covered.
2. Material of Fan: The material of the fan is one of the main features of the fan that can change the look of the room.
3. Remote/ Phone Controlled: This feature is available in only premium range of fans. This is a great addition as it will avoid the hassle of getting up every time to change the speed of the fan.
4. Dust Free: Another feature commonly found in premium fans, this feature is a great value addition in dusty places.
5. BLDC Fans: These fans are the fans which come with most energy efficient motors available in the market.
- How to Cool a Room with Fan
Cooling a Room: A fan is essential for our house. The essentials in a house are many whiles, fan forms a necessary requirement. The cool breeze from a fan makes a person feel better and also there is freshness in and around the room. Ventilation is prime to keep the room airy and cool. When […]
- Modern and Contemporary Ceiling Fan
Modern Fans: Modern fans are based on the systematic design module for modern culture. This brings us to a way of designing the fans in a modern way. The modern fan concept is made to be available as a wholesale market as it sees the growth of sales. This is a new way of coming […]
- Tower Fan vs Normal Fan
Tower Fan: The tower fans as we know are an updated version of a fan in general. As in the picture they are a tower like. Also, we follow some standards for size and shapes. Tower fans are been specially designed for interior design enthusiasts. The orientation of placing such a fan in the […]