Features of Ceiling Fan
When you purchase a ceiling fan there are various features to look for, few of them are listed here:
1. Blade Size: The size of the blades is dependent on the area of the room that needs to be covered.
2. Material of Fan: The material of the fan is one of the main features of the fan that can change the look of the room.
3. Remote/ Phone Controlled: This feature is available in only premium range of fans. This is a great addition as it will avoid the hassle of getting up every time to change the speed of the fan.
4. Dust Free: Another feature commonly found in premium fans, this feature is a great value addition in dusty places.
5. BLDC Fans: These fans are the fans which come with most energy efficient motors available in the market.
- Ceiling Fan Repair.
With prolonged usage, ceiling fans start to develop certain performance issues such as noises, vibration, and heating. While calling the electrician for serious problems is commendable, you can fix most of the minor issues by yourself, provided you have proper knowledge about fans and their parts. Below are listed some common issues with ceiling fans […]
- Gorilla and EESL Ceiling Fan
Around two years back, EESL announced that they would be distributing 5-star (50-55 watt) fans. Based on the success of their LED scheme, UJALA, they decided to do the same thing with fans. They started distributing fans at a very cheap rate of Rs 1,150. At the outset, EESL’s scheme seemed like a smart move- […]
- Vintage & Antique Ceiling Fan
A fan is an appliance whose primary function is to circulate air in the room. A lot of people nowadays want to give their homes a beautiful, antique touch. When you spend a lot of your hard earned money on building a home, you would not wish to compromise on anything, be it the comfort […]