Here’s How You Can Use Smart Light Control System According To Your Mood
1) Date Night: Make sure you have the warm and soft lights for the evening. Put off the lights on upper walls and turn on the lights behind the couch or the ones on the sidelines, it will make the room dimmer. This will create a mystery in the air.
2) Entertaining Guests: Guests are always hard to please and also the ones we cannot ignore. Generally the living room of the house is used for entertaining guests. Make sure the entrance of house is not too bright in the evenings that would contrast and startle the guests. Similarly in the morning, the entrance or the living room isn’t too dark for guests.
3) Sleepover nights: Sleepovers generally include binge on movies and snacks all night. It would be a harsh transition to come to bright kitchen from the dark bedroom. Also the bright lights would wake up everyone at home, the ones who are not invited for sleepovers. Hence, it would be wise to have motion detectors all the way from bedroom to kitchen that would go off once you cross the pathway.
4) House Party: Everyone is in party mode and you need to make sure they stay the same all time. Brighter lights will keep everyone in a cheerful mood and encourage participation. Along with that bulbs with texture that display a reflection at ceilings and walls. Warm colors like red and orange spread cheer around just make sure it’s not overdone.
People are attracted to illuminated lights. So make sure you use to better lightning to keep yourself happy as well as your guests.
Atomberg Technology recently launched Gorilla Fans with Smart remote control with features like Timer and Sleep mode. TIMER features allows you to auto switch off the fan without you letting get up. SLEEP mode reduces the speed after set hours and saves energy.
- Top Five Smart Cities Around The World
The concept of Smart city is something we all are familiar with. The use of digital technologies to enhance the performance of the public and private services is the simplest definition of a smart city. These smart cities not just use technology to save money but also to create high-quality employment, increase citizen participation and […]
- Make Way For Kitchen Of The Future
Remember how our mothers are always in a dilemma about what to prepare for dinner every evening? What if in the future we have our fridge and oven to decide that too? Coming future, our refrigerator will have sensory features to alert us when we run out of milk products or any other for that […]
- Smart Cities Are Founded On Eco-Friendly Approach
The smart city mission is a bold initiative by #ModiGovernment with an aim to improve the quality of life by smart planning of cities. With a rise in economic growth, it is necessary that the future of our cities become a reliable and sustainable one. However, the definition of a smart city may vary from […]