– Cook and DasHere are some of the ways of implementation of a smart environment:
- Air pollution controlThere are various systems that help in controlling the emission of toxic gases such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide. The root of the emission could be industries, cars or agricultural farms.
- Forest fire detectionForest fire detection systems are programmed to monitor the level of combustion gases and preemptive fire conditions to declare and define alert zones. Huge forest fires can be controlled and prevented by using this system.
- Snow level monitoringThis system of monitoring helps in the data collection of ski tracks and avalanche probabilities so that there can be proper forces to help the people in need.
- Landslide preventionRegular monitoring of soil moisture, density and patterns in landslide helps in prevention of landslides.
- Earthquake detectionEarthquake detection systems in earthquake prone areas keep a constant check using the richter scale so that in case of such a calamity, we all can be prepared in advance.
These ways of implementation are very global and crucial to ensure a safe and sound environment all across the orb.