Role- Marketing Manager:
The person will be assisting in planning and execution of day to day sales and marketing activities.
Atomberg Technologies is a techno commercial venture founded by IIT Bombay alumni. The company aspires to create a global brand in home appliance industry with its smart and energy efficient technologies. Our First product is a ceiling fan named Gorilla. Consuming just 28W, it is India’s most energy efficient ceiling fan. We have already sold 10000 units and the feedback from the initial customers has been great. Within the next 2 years, we are planning to launch 2-3 new products in the smart and energy efficient electrical appliances segment.
• Assisting and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
• Assisting with the creation of marketing collaterals
• Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
• Manage sales and listings in all e-commerce websites
• Answer all customer queries- both over telephone and email
• Identify and execute all possible activations in Mumbai
• Give presentations and product demos wherever required
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales/Marketing/BD(must)
• Excellent written and oral communication(must)
• Excellent presentation creation skills(must)
• Analytical Thinking skills(must)
• Basic photoshop skills( preferable)
As per industry Standards. Will not be a hindrance for deserving candidates.
- Here’s How To Set Fan Rotation According To Seasons
Not many people know but the ceiling fan rotation should ideally be different for different seasons. Why? Because it helps to maintain the room temperature better. So, to start with, some ceiling fans can work in two directions: clockwise and anti-clockwise. The direction of the rotation blows air upwards and downwards respectively. While normally, all […]
- 7 Features of a Good Quality Pedestal Fan
While you can see a lot of innovative features in ceiling fans in the market, pedestal fans seem to be pretty ordinary. But that’s where the truth lies. They ‘seem’ to be ordinary when actually they are not. Now-a-days, some pedestal fans come with features that will not just delight but also surprise you. You […]
- Tips To Select The Right Wall-Mounted Fan For You
We all know that ceiling fans are the most preferred options when it comes to cooling. Sometimes though, you may find that a wall-mounted fan works best at certain places. For example, high-ceiling rooms, kitchens, public spaces like restaurants, additional ventilation, etc. Let us quickly guide you on how you can choose the best fan […]
- A Futuristic Approach to the Development of Ceiling Fans
Ceiling fans are an intrinsic part of life in the cooling of households in countries like India where they command an enormous market. The ceiling fan industry hasn’t witnessed much innovation in design or technology until the recent breakthrough of BLDC motors. Just like the major transition from incandescent to LED bulbs a few years […]