Role- Marketing Manager:
The person will be assisting in planning and execution of day to day sales and marketing activities.About Atomberg:
Atomberg Technologies is a techno commercial venture founded by IIT Bombay alumni. The company aspires to create a global brand in home appliance industry with its smart and energy efficient technologies. Our First product is a ceiling fan named Atomberg. Consuming just 28W, it is India’s most energy efficient ceiling fan. We have already sold 10000 units and the feedback from the initial customers has been great. Within the next 2 years, we are planning to launch 2-3 new products in the smart and energy efficient electrical appliances segment.
• Assisting and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
• Assisting with the creation of marketing collaterals
• Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
• Manage sales and listings in all e-commerce websites
• Answer all customer queries- both over telephone and email
• Identify and execute all possible activations in Mumbai
• Give presentations and product demos wherever required
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales/Marketing/BD(must)
• Excellent written and oral communication(must)
• Excellent presentation creation skills(must)
• Analytical Thinking skills(must)
• Basic photoshop skills( preferable)
As per industry Standards. Will not be a hindrance for deserving candidates.