Role- Marketing Manager:
The person will be assisting in planning and execution of day to day sales and marketing activities.
Atomberg Technologies is a techno commercial venture founded by IIT Bombay alumni. The company aspires to create a global brand in home appliance industry with its smart and energy efficient technologies. Our First product is a ceiling fan named Gorilla. Consuming just 28W, it is India’s most energy efficient ceiling fan. We have already sold 10000 units and the feedback from the initial customers has been great. Within the next 2 years, we are planning to launch 2-3 new products in the smart and energy efficient electrical appliances segment.
• Assisting and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
• Assisting with the creation of marketing collaterals
• Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
• Manage sales and listings in all e-commerce websites
• Answer all customer queries- both over telephone and email
• Identify and execute all possible activations in Mumbai
• Give presentations and product demos wherever required
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales/Marketing/BD(must)
• Excellent written and oral communication(must)
• Excellent presentation creation skills(must)
• Analytical Thinking skills(must)
• Basic photoshop skills( preferable)
As per industry Standards. Will not be a hindrance for deserving candidates.
- 3 Benefits of Pedestal Fans
With the rising pace of technology, we are currently in an era of many choices. Things as small as a fan now comes in different varieties and you are guaranteed to find one to meet your needs. Take a pedestal fan for instance. Although, this was an option since the beginning, these fans have risen […]
- Things to look for while buying a wall-mounted fan
In today’s world, talk about choices! Be it a phone or unnoticeable everyday objects like a fan, the market is filled with options that suit everyone’s requirements. There are different types of fans available in the market right now. If floor space is an issue at your place, a wall mounted fan works best. Wall […]
- Benefits of using an energy-efficient fan over an air conditioner
Running a fan is always more beneficial than running an air conditioner. Did you know, 60 to 70% of your electricity bill is your AC? Air conditioners are just energy hogs and fans can do a much better job than your typical AC, here’s how: Differentiator Air conditioners Fans What they do Air conditioners […]
- Is Hydro-Power Eco-Friendly?
Hydropower is a renewable source of energy that uses the force or energy of moving water to generate when falling water is channeled through water turbines. Hydro-power has long provided flexible, low-cost & renewable source of power for the United States since 1800s. In 2013, hydropower accounted for roughly half of the nation’s renewable energy […]