Ceiling Fan Functions
Ceiling fans are most widely used category of fans; they are used both in industries and in residential places for cooling and heating. Functions of the ceiling fans are listed below:
1. Ceiling fans are in residential apartments as the primary source of cooling. They are also used to dry clothes during the rainy season.
2. In cold regions, the ceiling fans are equipped with reverse speeds, which circulate the hot air in the room.
3. In small scale industrial sectors, ceiling fans are used in the drying process.
4. Ceiling fans are also used in frozen goods industry to circulate air evenly.
5. Ceiling fans are the primary source of cooling in most schools, hospitals, colleges and factories.
6. Large ceiling fans are used in shopping centres, railway stations & showrooms.